Start a new topic

Create a pdf from a dwg file

Hello,

I have two problems during creating a pdf file from an AutoCAD file:

• Printing only the Frame is not possible for me. Sometimes next to the mainframe we have another sketch. But I did not want to┬áprint this sketch. What can be a solution for this Problem?
  • Furthermore I have a border around every text. How can I manipulate the borders?

Attached is the created pdf with the two Problems.

Thanks for helping!

Hello Martin,

Unfortunately i don't fully understand your first question. Can you explain it a little more precisely?

Regarding the frames around text, there should be a "text frame" option in the text properties.

Kind regards,

Manuel Cassan

1 person likes this

Thanks for your help!!

How can I Change the "text frame" option in the text properties? I use the following way to create a pdf:

http://www.coolorange.com/wiki/doku.php?id=powerjobs:tutorials:pdf_creation:create_a_monochrome_pdf_from_a_dwg

To my first question: If you look in my attached Picture (first post). There you can see a sketch on the right. This sketch is not part of the main Frame (or border). I only want to print the main Frame content.

Hello Martin,

The "text frame" option can be found by right clicking the text and selecting properties. Regarding the sketch if it is in a own layer you can just open the layer manager and exclude it from plotting by clicking on "Plot". If there is a red line on it it shouldn't be plotted. Should that not help with your issue please feel free to come back to me and we will look for a different solution.

Kind regards,

Manuel Cassan

1 person likes this

Hello Manuel,

thanks again for your help.

"The "text frame" option can be found by right clicking the text and selecting properties."

I use the TrueView Programm to create with a powerjob the pdf file. So there is an empty dwg file which is my template. So I can not Change the text properties by clicking the text...

Hello Martin,

So are there no boxes around the text in the drawing you export as PDF?

Kind regards,

Manuel Cassan

Login or Signup to post a comment