Start a new topic
Solved

FLC Connector - extension error: error loading extension - Vault2Flc.vcet.config

Install / setup:

- Autodesk Vault Professional 2020 Server/client

- with Cool Orange FLC connector "VaultFlcConnector_1.0.1186_x64.msi" fails.

Error loading : C:\ProgramData\Autodesk\Vault 2020\Extensions\Vault2FLC\Vault2Flc.vcet.config

Hello Alex,

At the moment the Vault FLC Connector is compatible only with Vault 2019. A Version compatible with Vault 2020 will be released but unfortunately at the moment i can't give you more information when this will happen.

Kind regards,

Manuel Cassan

Please mark this topic as solved if this answered your question.

Hi Manuel,

Thank you for the quick reply, although I think you need look into this issue and be better aligned with the product description on your company's homepage which state that the FLC connector supports Vault 2019 and 2020 (please see enclosed screen dump of 2019.05.01). At this point I cannot mark this as solved. I would guess you can mitigate this issue with a minor effort to comply with a Vault 2020 setup as listed already on your site.

Kind regards

/Alex 

Screendump, zoom'ed:

Hello Alex,

I apologize for this.n There seems to be an error from our side on the website. The tool is compatible only with Vault 2019 at the moment and also a technical preview as stated on the coolOrange Download zone. We will correct this on the website. As stated in my previous post when it will be released there will also be a version compatible with Vault 2020.

Kind regards,

Manuel Cassan

Hi Manuel

OK, no worries. We look forward to the next release for Vault 2020, and refer to the download zone for now.

Kind regards

/Alex

Hello Alex,

A Vault FLC Connector for Vault2020 was just released on the coolOrange Download zone.

Kind regards,

Manuel Cassan

Please mark this topic as solved if this answered your question.

Login or Signup to post a comment