powerJobs Processor status bar is on "Processing" after start and then the error .ctor failed is dislayed
Modified on: Mon, 18 May, 2020 at 12:01 PM
- When starting powerJobs Processor the status bar displays "Processing" for a while before switching to "Idle"
- The log window logs multiple lines of [INFO] – Product version
- Sometimes "[FATAL] - .ctor failed" is logged
- The Vault jobprocessor consists of multiple processes. The actual work is done by Connectivity.JobProcessor.Delegate.Host.exe
- The Jobprocessor.exe regularly checks if the Connectivity.JobProcessor.Delegate.Host.exe ist still alive
- Per default there is a timeout of 30 seconds for this check. If those 30 seconds are not sufficient it causes this behaviour
- Open "C:\Program Files\Autodesk\Vault ...\Explorer\JobProcessor.exe.config"
- Increase the value in <configuration><appSettings><add key="PingTimeOut" value="30" /> to at least 120
- Save the config file
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.