When exporting 2D Inventor files, the wrong configuration file gets used for the file conversion.
Inventor saves the last used configuration file and will use it again. This has priority over the powerJobs Processor.
To resolve this issue follow these steps:
- Open a Drawing in Inventor
- Go to File->Save As->Save Copy As
- Select the required Save as type (e.g DXF, PDF, DWG...)
- Press Options...
- Configure the Options for the export
- Close the Options dialog
- Press Save to export the File
From now on the configured Options will be used for the conversion.