Scheduled jobs created by the powerFLC are not being processed by the JobProcessor.
The issue might occur in following cases:
- The service "Autodesk Data Management Job Dispatch" is not running. This service is needed for scheduled jobs.
- The JobServer on the Vault Server is disabled.
- The License for powerFLC is Expired.
Start the service by following these steps:
- Open the Windows start menu and search for "Services"
- In the Services window search for the "Autodesk Data Management Job Dispatch" Service
- Right click on the service and click "Start"
- To have the service start automatically right click on the service, then click Properties and select "Automatic" in the Startup type drop down menu.
Enable the Job Server. More information can be found on the Autodesk Knowledge Network.